Re: [ga] So far, 28 poll answers logged

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, IDNO Bootstrap wrote:

> Yes, and as I recall, this "Trigger Event" that Joop refers didn't have
> anything to do with Joe Baptista (Who I don't even think was on the
> discuss list at that time) but rather, Joop's declaration that the

I arrived when the IDNO was giving itself a jolly round of brown
nosing.  Those were the days when Joop nominated William X. and William at
the time was kissing Joop's ass.  Everything was lovey dovey.

I left shortly after William X. back stabbed Joop and just before the
whole show came crashing down.  I'm a bit like the Devil in a few things
especially knowing when it's time for the final act.  I always walk out
on the final act - I find tragedy to be more entertaining when I'm not
there, unlike the Devil.

> democratic facade of the IDNO and it's SC was (In Joop's own words), "An
> optical illusion".

Much like ICANN.

But in the end - it's all entertainment - and i like that.

regards
Joe