[ga] Re: Formal Attribution of Identity for everyday email sources? Yes please

At 23:16 17.01.00 +0100, Mark Measday wrote:

>It looks like someone has set up something to test Harald's new rules,
>using my, Jeff's and other identities.

Note: the new rules have not been placed in effect yet.

>  This is not necessarily a bad thing. I think we should have been asked
> perhaps. Where is the Serjeant-at-Arms to provide the appropriate
> jurisprudence? Mr Baptista and Mr Williams have already made intelligent
> private comments concerning this. I suggest that Harald be allowed to get
> on with it.

I have already asked the list manager to forward the message with full
headers to the appropriate abuse address (somewhere @psi.com, I believe).

[note that I've deleted ncdnhc-application@lyris from the CC list - that
list is *totally* irrelevant to the further discussion of this topic, not
being a discussion list]

                         Harald A

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no