Re: [ga] Re: Formal Attribution of Identity for everyday email sources?Yes please

Harald,

Thanks, but a reservation.

There cannot be two sets of rules, one for those of us in Dallas and another
for the rest of the world.

1. You say there are no rules in force yet. Therefore, you cannot submit this
instance until those rules have come into force. Yet, you forward something to
PSI, as IP address operator. A clear procedural anomaly, no?

2. what is the nature of the alleged abuse? It could not have been spoofing, as
the email does not match the name of any list subscriber. It cannot have been
spam, as there is no solicitation. It cannot be an offence to write to the list
under an assumed name, as many of the list do that. It cannot be fraud, as Mr
Mueller has yet to represent himself to my lawyers. Unless an offence can be
found, there is no offence.

I repeat my question:

> Where is the Serjeant-at-Arms to provide the appropriate jurisprudence?

Best regards,

Mark Measday