[ga] Formal public appology to Elisabeth

Elisabeth and all,

  I, Jeff Williams formally and humbly apologize to Elisabeth Porteneuve

for my mistake yesterday attributing a fraudulent post made in my name
to potentially be Elisabeth's doing.  It was defiantly not.  After
further
and more in-depth review, that post made to the DNSO ga and the
NCDNHC list was NOT made by Elisabeth.  I hope that Elisabeth
and everyone here will kindly except my apology.  Thank you.

  The post in question has been definitely identified to have been made
by Mark Measday.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894