[ga] [Fwd: William Walsh please recant you falshood to:Re: GA Chair puts IDNO petition on GA agenda]

William and all IDNO members,

  I have been following this situation closely.  William you know you spoke
too soon in declaring the IDNO "Defunct" and stating that the IDNO mailing
list was no longer in service.  This of course has now been shown to be
completely false, as you well know.  Do yourself a favor and recant, instead
of attempting to equivocate as you are doing below in your comments.  In
recanting you will be clearing the air, and regain some consideration of
reasonableness to your reputation.  You must do it publicly however,
which can be embarrassing temporarily, but not overly so.  Please recant
quickly though as time is of the essence in your own regard here.

  A word to the wise should be sufficient.