Re: Re: [ga] Final draft of proposed mailing list rules

William,

You wrote:

>It is really too bad that the GA has selected a voting mechanism that
excludes
>people using text and/or non-Javascript browsers from participating.
>
>I will only guess that the person who maintains that booth didn't
properly
>disclose this to the GA asst. chair when the offer was made.

The limitations were known to me, because I was participating in the
IDNO when the discussion on the voting booth took place.

This is just an initial try to get an opinion poll together. Of course,
when we will perform a "real" vote (I mean with identity verification
and all that stuff) we will make sure that the technology will not be an
 obstacle to the voters. Right now, it seems to me that the causes for
low participartion are mainly others.

Regards
Roberto