[ga] This is so sad !!

for the last 3-5 weeks now this list has been totally pre-occupied and
virtually captured by non-personna's and parties
intent on total disruption of this list and the GA in particular.

its now time do decide whether the GA will end up just an assemblage of
people with nothing else better to do than disrupt & complain or a
dedicated group of individuals intent on working towards development of a
broad-based organization of individuals with a strong interest in
DNS issues and a desire to help move this process forward.

both harald, roberto, and others  have offered enthusiasm & constructive
solutions and now its time to take the bull by the horns.

if we dont get off our rear ends and move forward then the disruptive
personnas like baptista, williams, et al will have accomplished exactly what
they have tried so hard to do ... to make the GA    a totally meaningless
assemblage meandering and drifting about.

frankly, its time for some action

we have talked this to death now it is time to do something about this
continuing problem. i  recommend that we move ahead with harald's suggeston
and get around this roadblock !!

ken stubbs