Re: [ga] This is so sad !!

Ken and all,

  Indeed you are so right.  This very post of yours illustrates the
disruptive behavior in which you seem to be so centrally focused upon.

  The suggestions to which you refer, are somewhat incomplete.  Both Joe
Baptista and Mark offered were also good suggestions put forth, to which
I noticed that Harald practically ignored, and you did here in your comments
as well.  Indeed this is sad as well.  Accountability doesn't seem to be
of much interest in the illegitimately elected NC and Chair at this juncture.
This of course would breed distrust of mistrust.  I amongst others see this
clearly and as Karl Auerbach and Micheal Froomkin pointed out shows
that the DNSO has brought upon itself it's own version of purgatory.
This is not likely to change Ken, unless or until as David Jenson pointed
out in November '99 the NC and the DNSO list admin. recant their
abhorrent behavior and come clean on their disruptive acts of SELECTIVE
CENSORSHIP.

for the last 3-5 weeks now this list has been totally pre-occupied and
virtually captured by non-personna's and parties
intent on total disruption of this list and the GA in particular.

its now time do decide whether the GA will end up just an assemblage of
people with nothing else better to do than disrupt & complain or a
dedicated group of individuals intent on working towards development of a
broad-based organization of individuals with a strong interest in
DNS issues and a desire to help move this process forward.

both harald, roberto, and others  have offered enthusiasm & constructive
solutions and now its time to take the bull by the horns.

if we dont get off our rear ends and move forward then the disruptive
personnas like baptista, williams, et al will have accomplished exactly what
they have tried so hard to do ... to make the GA    a totally meaningless
assemblage meandering and drifting about.

frankly, its time for some action

we have talked this to death now it is time to do something about this
continuing problem. i  recommend that we move ahead with harald's suggeston
and get around this roadblock !!

ken stubbs

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com