Re: [ga] Loosing focus...

On Thu, 6 Jan 2000, Javier Rodriguez wrote:

> You write like you have win something.

I have indeed.  Harald has provided a monikim of disclosure.  We wacked
the dnso baby and finally found it was somewhat alive.  Also Elisabeth has
received an excellent education in censorship.  She's a much better techi
for it.

> Things are done to avoid "noise"... when you shout aloud saying "I win!"
> then we have more noise... there is not win, not winners... just common
> sense... and common sense tell EVERYBODY to look for a way to
> move forward and keep the noise at the lowest possible level.

We are moving forward my darling child.  Baby steps first, a little
pablum, and before you can say jimminicricket who knows - maybe solid
food.

> I am afraid that if you keep "shouting" "I win!" very soon the rules
> that you promote will put "the silence" over your behavior...

As I said before - I have no problem with roberts rules - I can live with
them - how about you?

> You, and others, have so much to say, but with so bad manners that
> is awfull to lost your main ideas... lost betwen your "shoutings"...

I disagree, bad manners are an excellent way of spanking the bad dnso
baby.  I'm happy.

> Sorry, just a premonitory and "common sense" aproach...

Common sense is a sword ill defined.

regards
Joe