[ga] Loosing focus...

Dear Joe:

You write like you have win something.
Things are done to avoid "noise"... when you shout aloud saying "I win!"
then we have more noise... there is not win, not winners... just common
sense... and common sense tell EVERYBODY to look for a way to
move forward and keep the noise at the lowest possible level.

I am afraid that if you keep "shouting" "I win!" very soon the rules
that you promote will put "the silence" over your behavior...

You, and others, have so much to say, but with so bad manners that
is awfull to lost your main ideas... lost betwen your "shoutings"...

Sorry, just a premonitory and "common sense" aproach...

Regards,

Javier