RE: [ga] Blockage/delay of postings

On Thu, 6 Jan 2000, Cade,Marilyn S - LGA wrote:

> Joe, I am with Bret on this view. I've watched all the exchanges and had to
> delete innumerable emails that are a waste of my time and I suspect much of
> yours as well. You're here. If you want to work, how about proposing a work
> item? And participating along with the rest of us?

I'm not interested in that.  The reality of my participation here is that
it was to end in December.  I'm not paid past december.  But when the DNSO
had the audacity to censor me, and by default cause me offense - i've
taken up the challenge.

Not the only group I'm interested in is the non-censorship group.

> That's why we came together, isn't it, and why  you fought so hard to be a
> part of the group?

Not really.  The work of the DNSO is by far irrelevant.  As I have said in
the past under forged posts this place is an IBM puppet gallery and any
decisions made are mostly irrelevant, much like the election of a chair.

When this place becomes trully democratic, then and only then will my work
be done.

Regards
Joe baptista