Re: [ga] Blockage/delay of postings

On Thu, 6 Jan 2000, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

> Is this an unsubscribe notice?
> The list has been filtered according to various criteria, including the "no
> crossposting" rule and the "subscribers only" rule, as well as more
> specific rules, for a LONG time.

As Jeff Williams pointed out earlier - that's nonsence.  The filtering
criteria is a group of people in the shadows and I'm waiting for the rest
of your report to me.  So can we get on with it and spend less time trying
to justify the mistakes of the pirates who run icann and the dnso.  Don't
drop the ball harald.