RE: Robert's rules (Re: [ga] Blockage/delay of postings)

On Thu, 6 Jan 2000, Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:

> > >that the GA has suffered. The old saw about not fixing what
> > isn't broken,
> >
> > I can change that.
>
> Why? Just to instantiate a maturity level? Do you commonly go around
> breaking things just because you can?

I was once asked this by a government official pleading with me to stop my
assualt on them.  My reply is the same as I offer you now.

If I can break it, it needs to be fixed or replaced.  But don't worry, I'm
not on the war path right now.  Harald has undertaken to provide
disclosure - and I will wait for that.  However if he fails - my next
planned disruption is much more fun - and can even land me in jail, if not
provide a wonderful opportunity to expose this farce we currently have to
deal with here in the dnso.

Freedom costs my friend, some of us have the courage for it and most of us
don't.

Regards
Joe Baptista