Re: [ga] nTLD going gTLD

On Thu, 2 Jan 1997 dstein@travel-net.com wrote:
> Perhaps before anyone can convince them to `do anything` you might
> explain why they should?  What harm is being caused, in your opinion,
> by these registrations? Do you see this problem as a failure to
(---)

In my opinion - no harm.
I have a client who's about to pay 100 000 USD for such a domain name and
now he's asking me whether this is a sane investment or not. I will of
course not look into the investment as such, but I'm not sure that ICANN
will continue the hands-off approach maintained by IANA. Hence, my
question.

Regards,

Mikael

  ICQ:35638414                                mailto:mikael@pawlo.com