[ga] Suggestion

Hello Joe and All,

I hope everyone is having a nice day.  As much fan as I've enjoyed reading the various e-mails today, I believe that this type of censorship discussion was not the purpose for which this mailing list was created for.

I have a suggestion.  If we (everyone on the list collectively) are so unhappy about ICANN, WIPO, DNSO, etc. why don't we try to balance everyone's interests and come up with our own fair policies?  I just can not see wasting time by complaining and saying the current system "its impossible to fix" and that there is "nothing we can do."   Imagine-if interests as diverse as ours can agree on important issues and policies, maybe other people and organizations will listen as well.

I believe collectively we have the power to change things.

Randy L Canis - Attorney and Webmaster (ZakkWylde.com and BrianTichy.com)