[ga] Suggestion Pt.1 - Collect Resources

I would like to follow up my broad suggestion of yesterday with a first step.  I believe the first step should be to collect and organize resources available for domain name issues.  By collecting and organizing these resources, we can all have easy access to available knowledge and tools.

Here are my suggestions as to how the resources should be broken up:

Categories:
1 - Books
2 - Magazine, Newspaper, and Other Articles
3 - Websites and other HTML Resources
4 - Other

Anyone can submit resources.  Each resource should include (if available) 1) Category, 2) Domain Address or Citation,  and 3) Contact Person for Resource (e.g., Name and e-mail address).  We will begin mailing resources (and lists of resources) starting Monday.  We will mail everyone who desires to host and post online these resources, as described below.

Anybody should be able to post online our collective resources.  Persons or entities desiring to post these resources on their website should send a message to this group with the subject "Post Resources", along with their website address.  Starting Monday, everyone who has sent such a message to the group will receive e-mails from this group with that person's or organization's resources (i.e., if you would like to submit a list of resources, send it to everyone who has requested to receive such mails).

Thereafter, we will have multiple locations posting all available resources with nobody controlling the process.

I would appreciate suggestions and comments with regards to this first step.  Please post them to this group for everyone to read.

Randy L Canis
Attorney and Webmaster (ZakkWylde.com & BrianTichy.com)