[ga] Do I feel stupid?

Well, it seems like certain individuals keep sending irrelevant stuff to
the list. I sure feel stupid in my defense of those individuals.

However, I would still like to see well-defined policy for this list. Such
a policy should be written by the list-owner and put publicly available.
In the policy there should be grounds for removal, but the removal should
not be a lifetime punishment. 10 days removal for policy breaches sounds
like a reasonable start, 30 days for severe or repeated cases.

Best regards,

Mikael

  ICQ:35638414                                mailto:mikael@pawlo.com
                                              http://www.pawlo.com/