Re: [ga] Do I feel stupid?

This is Joe Baptista - writing as the lovely Mikael Pawlo ( a weiry
fighter of the good fight ).

On Mon, 20 Dec 1999, Mikael Pawlo wrote:

> Well, it seems like certain individuals keep sending irrelevant stuff to
> the list. I sure feel stupid in my defense of those individuals.

No Mikael, your not stupid, nor should you feel that way.  Remember, we
don't support freedom of speech because we agree with what is being said,
If that was the case I can tell you with certainty that Hitlers germany
was a place with a great deal of freedom of speech.  Provided of course
such speech was state approved.  The same applies to communist russia.

The test of freedom of speech is our ability to support it when we don't
agree with what is being said.

As for the irrelevant stuff, I think I have made it very clear that while
this travesty continues I will take whatever steps are required to show up
this farce for what it is.  IBM sponsored shit.  Irrelevance must always
be matched in kind.

Regards
Joe Baptista