Re: [ga] Proposal

Once again - this is the big cheeze from Mars - Joe to earth, hello earth
- any intellegence down there?

On Sun, 19 Dec 1999, Rick H Wesson wrote:

> inlight of the recent abuse of forged e-mail to the GA list I request the
> GA ListAdmin to filter all mail from vrx.net and/or with the string
> "Joe Bap.*" in the body or the header.

Rick, that just means the next time I get into an anti censorship mode,
i'll just use another machine in the big wide internet.  Censorship costs
Rick:

> I would also suggest placing spam filters that prevent this type abuse on
> the smtp gateway machine for the DNSO.

and on and on we go ..

> we have work to do and the recent forged e-mail is keeping us from it.

This of course is your idea of a joke.  There's no work going on here.  I
have yet to see anything of value from this place.  Just endless
meaningless chatter.

Of course - no one has rights here.  The only right you have in the dnso
is to be it's audience.  And I think that point has been well established
to consider your statement of work - an enlightened joke.

IBM is going to get a really black eye from this fraud, this deception,
this travesty.  And so by the way is the US Government.  Becky Burr, your
on daddy's nauty list.

Cheers
Joe (!whoever) Baptista