Re: [ga] powder puff babies- Amandeu's magnificant lesdership skillsdisplayed..

Dude.  No = that was not Amadeu, that was me - Joe Baptista.  The poem has
my copyrite, I made it known in a prior message it was mine.

Sorry about that.  Amadeu would have a hard time composing anything under
1000 words in length - and of course meaning absolutly nothing.

Regards
Joe (Not that red hot spanish devil) Baptista