Re: [ga] powder puff babies- Amandeu's magnificant lesdership skillsdisplayed..

Well - now it is time to go to bed.  My Holidays are killing me.  By the
way - this is Joe Baptista signing off.  The DNSO Listadmin Heil Elizabeth
rubles out of bed promply in 5.5 hours - and I'm sure that will be the end
of that.

Farewell friends and foe.

I remain ... yours
  Joe Baptista