RE: [ga] Time to put Baptista online

This is precisely the reason we need some form of mandatory verification
system, for the DNSO lists.

Richard,
William had it right, any ISP out here would have warned on the first forge
and cut-off access on the first one subsequent to the warning, with
penalties and fines. This should definitely be an AUP volation.