RE: [ga] Proposal

Rick,

The administrator of the VRX.net network has indicated he is not going to take
action to stop the misuse of his network to abuse the DNSO list.  I have
already blocked the entire vrx.net network from access to my mail server until
such time as they correct this faulty policy, and would encourage others to do
so.

If they want to be a part of this network of private networks, they have to be
responsible about it.

But it is unlikely he will act, he is after all one of the people responsible
for bring Baptista into this process, and provides support and resources to
Baptista's games.  And now he has brought Baptista into the ORSC, and thus
tainted much of the hard work many people put into the ORSC, by the ORSC's
association with this disruptive person.

--
William X. Walsh <william@dso.net>
DSo Networks  http://dso.net/