Re:Javier Rodriegez Just got embarased was: [ga] A message to Jeff/Touton/Bob/Pinochio...

Javier and all DNSO Stakeholders,

  No Javier, I am not.  Jeff and I differ very greatly in many areas, but share
a similar vision and a degree of policy issues.  Possibly you missed my
and Bob's introduction postings.  They can be found here:
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc02/msg00371.html
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc02/msg00383.html
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc02/msg00596.html

  I believe that Bob Davis, alone with myself made it very clear.
Perhaps you should take the time to read them again?  >;)

  Or is this rancorous response of yours a response to you private
post that as I believe Jeff and Richard sexton had warned you,
would get out.  I am referencing of course the following:
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc02/msg00598.html

  It would not at all surprise me and I will also suggest it to
others of our group that this was to get out to several usenet
and news forums, such as the New York Times.  That would
be a bit embarrassing I am sure to you Javier.  But you seem to enjoy
playing both sides of the fence as this post readily demonstrates.