RE: [ga] A message to Jeff/Touton/Bob/Pinochio...

On 10-Dec-1999 Javier Rodriguez wrote:
> Just for the record:
> Pinochio is another of the personalities of Jeff... by using its Bob personality
> is doing some satements in my name... uhmmm... bad taste Jeff, bad taste
> and you have lost your sense of reality.
> Please, keep yourself on the bob, dave, touton, personalities.  Thats your
> poor role on the process.
>
> Javier
> (your dear "one eye watchdog")

Isn't it amazing how many of "Jeff's" "associates" use the 16 Bit Version of Netscape as
their emai client?  Such a rare thing by itself, but it seems so popular amongst them.....

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934