[ga] Introduction

DNSO'ers,

  Hello everyone, I am new as a DNSO list member.  I have been following

thanks to Jeff Williams and his remailer server and as a member of
INEGroup, the going's on here on the DNSO.

  I wanted to introduce myself to all of you directly.

  My name is Bob Davis.  No doubt that some of you have heard
of me in the past through Jeff.  I am the VP of Marketting of
INEG. Inc.  I am also, like Jeff, one of the founders.  I also
serve in various capacities for INEGroup as well.  I am 55
years old, and borne in Australia.  I reside part time in
Australia and in the Untitled States, near the Dallas Texas
area.  I am semi retired, but stay on with INEG. Inc. in
my current before mentioned capacity.

  I hope this gives all of you adequate information about me.
Please let me know all you desire about each one of you.  :)

  I also hope that I am able to offer some useful and thoughtful
input to this process that seems to have gone a bit aerie in the
past couple of months.

Bob Davis...