RE: [ga] Introduction

Nice try, Jeff.

OK, Roland, you win.  I will support and encourage the adoption of a
mandatory identification verification for all GA participants, provided it
does not involve credit cards or other "non-universal" type systems.

A national or govt. issued photo identification for instance would be
acceptable.

This person how has at least 4 different personalities he is playing with,
and it's time to nip this in the bud.