RE: [ga] Re: We must move the DNSO server out of France.(was: Proof of Identification)

This is new and interesting to me, I wonder how Adam and Ben Laurie are
going to handle it? For those who don't know, they are the chief proponents
of OpenSSL and Apache-SSL and they both live in London, at the firm of A.L.
Digital.