RE: [ga] We must move the DNSO server out of France.(was: Proof of Identification)

No, I never suggested that, for exactly the reason that you state. There are
MANY countries that do not suppress encryption technology and usage.

> >Those whom live in France, or under French law, should
> probably present
> >their objections to their governmental officials and
> policy-makers, as
> >should those who live in similarly repressive regimes.
>
> France a "repressive regime" ???? I hope it is not true ! :-)))
> The mother of "liberte, igualite, fraternite" ? no way !
> there must be other word to call the French regime, but "repressive"
> word can damage the spirit of our dear French friends.

<grin> I call them as I see them. Regardless of damage to French ego,
repression is repression.<g>