RE: Time Zones (was Re: [ga] Nomination Procedures for the Chair

William, Andy,

> Andy's suggestion here makes a lot more sense then the
> current practice
> does.

Indeed.

I obviously agree that DNSO should use UTC (aka GMT), but for the sake of
completeness let me specify that the problem pointed out by Andy:

> Time (CET)

> UTC. It is
> calculations

originates mainly by the fact that the E-Mail message is a copy of what is
published on the Web at
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/1999.DNSO-GAchair.html.
On this page, the sentence "local time in other places" has a Hyperlink to
http://www.dnso.org/timeworld.html, and in turn to
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/, which provides local times.

Regards
Roberto