Re: [ga] Nomination Procedures for the Chair of the General Assembly(GA)

On Fri, 26 Nov 1999, Ben Edelman wrote:

> I've met certain of the watchdog committee members -- I believe I've met or
> at least seen Jonathan, Kent, Javier, and Roberto at various of the ICANN
> meetings of the past year, though it's certainly possible that my memory
> fails me.  But I don't recall meeting Bradley at any such occasion, nor do I
> see him in quick perusal of the LA remote participant lists (see
> <http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/icann/la/archive>).  Not to single him out
> unduly, but

Nevertheless, Thanks for singling me out unduly! One swoop of the pen and
you pideonhole me with bozos the likes of JW. I don't remember seeing or
meeting you either buddy!

You point could have been made without the slanderous implications you
have made - regardless of that feeble disclaimer. I've been called a lot
of things in my life but this is the first time someone has incinuated
that I might be imaginary.

If your so slick, then why don't you check out my nic records or my
headers or the netblocks that I've owned for several years. I go way back
to to the days of NCP when I worked for DOD before there was a DNS mister!

Better yet, why don't you call me up personally so I can tell you just
what I really think of your thoughtfullness???

Cell# 310.213.8638
Work# 949.361.1158 Ext 106

Let me just say politely that you have inuslted me, I think it was
calculated, and I won't forget it. As far as ICANN-LA goes, Some jerk-off
whose now sitting in a jail cell used a crane to steal my zodiac and
welder from the deck of my ship - This forced me to make an emergency trip
to Napa to see him incarcerated. I really wanted to attend, but some
things are just more important than hearing myself speak.

Bradley D. Thornton