Re: [ga] Comments about censorship and other stuff... dont read it! (lets talk about WG-C proposals!)

At 22:29 26.11.99 +0100, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

>My first attempt to subscribe to the GA failed (no response).
>The second succeeded.
>I subscribe to the "never attribute to malice what can be attributed to
>incompetence" school

.....but the incompetence turned out to be mine; when I rechecked my
messagetrace log, I found out that the responses from the DNSO listserver
had indeed reached my machine, but gotten lost on the path from there to my
consciousness.

Apologies to the Listmaster!

                     Harald A

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no