Re: Re: [ga] Comments about censorship and other stuff... dont read it! (lets talk about WG-C proposals!)

Jeff and all:

>The accusations as you put it Javier are much more than just accusations
>as you of course well know.  I am a bit surprised that you phrased this
>comment in this manner considering the private posts you, I and David
>have exchanged on the ongoing CENSORSHIP practices of the DNSO
>List Administrator.  But the facts and numbers you state here are
>essentially accurate at least.

great ! we have agreement in something ! ;-)

by the way, never, never, never use that translator again... at least in spanish
is REALLY bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess that I must continue asking HUMAN translation for the AT LARGE
documents... but I will check all the URLs that you have send related to
automatic translations, and... I will share what I can found.

Regards!

Javier
(oh! my point is Jeff that I can agree with you about ANY censorship
that you we can talk, but the process needs YOUR input about MANY
other things! please there many fields in wich we can look for a better,
cleaner, more transparent and more perfect process).

JR

Javier Rodriguez                     jrl@mail.lima.net.pe
AXISNET                                    VicePresident
Peruvian Association of Internet Users and ISPs
Other duties: ECOMLAC      ISOC -PERU      IPCE