Time Zones (was Re: [ga] Nomination Procedures for the Chair ofthe General Assembly (GA))

>  1. The nominations period shall take place starting
>
>     Friday November 26, 1999 at 18:00 Central European Time (CET) through
>     Friday December 03, 1999 at 18:00 CET (local time in other places)

Can we PLEASE PLEASE have all DNSO business conducted in UTC. It is the
least confusing for members, and avoids any tricky time calculations for
the majority of members if the DNSO lists ever move to South Australia.

Regards,

Andrew P. Gardner
Support the Cyberspace Association, the constituency of Individual Domain
Name Owners http://www.idno.org