Censorship [Re: [ga] Javier Rodriguez statement about his participation on the WatchDog Committee]

At 18:46 26.11.99 -0800, Jeff Williams wrote:
>Javier and all,
>
>   I personally believe that you would make an excellent and fair
>"Watchdog", but one must remember that there is still SELECTIVE
>CENSORSHIP going on on the DNSO mailing lists, as you know.

Sorry, I don't know that.
In fact, I've heard it denied by one person whose identity I trust enough
to sign his PGP key I've signed:

>I am informed by the secretariat that this list of excluded
>people is an empty set, which does not surprise me at all.
>Apparently some people have been removed and told, more or less,
>to resubscribe when they decide to behave themselves, which
>strikes me as quite reasonable.

Since I've got one person I trust telling me one thing, and one person
whose very identity is doubtful telling me another, I know what I currently
believe.

Sorry to pick up the censorship thread again folks - I know you're all dead
tired of hearing about it, but unless someone objects to Jeff Williams'
claims once a month or so, there's a chance that they may be believed by some.

                      Harald A

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no