RE: [ga] NC members, censorship and other absurd things

Kent & Roeland wrote:

> > The real problem with moderated lists is not so much the time it
> > takes, but the delay it can impose.
>
> Which reenforces my claim that it doesn't scale well. Why
> would it impose a
> delay if it were scalable?

I don't know about scalability, but may I notice that this list has
contributors from different time zones, which makes the
monitoring/moderation an H24 task, even if it requires only few minutes of
work per hour of traffic.
I think this will lead to a performance that will be unacceptable for some
of us (in particular the ones that are in the wrong time zone - i.e. that
are active when the moderatior is sleeping).

Regards
Roberto