Re: [ga] NC members, censorship and other absurd things

>in fact this is the most serious sabotage against the concept itself of
>the GA and an At-Large membership yet launched. It is hard to argue for
>openness and transparency, membership based on cyber-existence, etc. in
>the face of it. I have proposed for every member of the DNSO to join the
>GA list - today at least, this is an undefendable proposition.

Firstly, the challenge may be on the definition of what membership should
be. one wonders if a mailing list is sufficient for this purpose. Secondly,
we should also continue the discussions we started on the NC/GA relationship
at LA in wg-d. The frustration being expressed in these excessive ways,
needs to be understood.

Regards,
Nii