[ga] Joe and the Censorship

Joe Baptista wrote:

>I think we've already made a serious dent.  I'm very pleased with our
>progress.  We've tried the polite approach - now were doing the kick ass
>routine.

Dear Joe:

I can stand with you to figth against the censorship, but when you forget
manners... uhhmmm... you make not easy to stand side by side to you...

Please dont tell me "they have lost manners before..." or "censorship is
the worst bad behavior..."  ... we know it... ok ?

Lets look THE WAY to improve the process, to get a better ICANN would
be our task for many years... crying is not helpfull in this situation... you are
grown man, full of imagination, THINK and find a better way to improve
the system !  got it ?????

I ask you to start a review of the At large process and lets start a discussion
about the AT LARGE elections.  I hope to get a ton of input from you, dont
dissapoint me (sp!).

Regards,

Javier

Javier Rodriguez                     jrl@mail.lima.net.pe
AXISNET                                    VicePresident
Peruvian Association of Internet Users and ISPs
Other duties: ECOMLAC      ISOC -PERU      IPCE