[ga] Apologies to Elisabeth

Dear GA members:

I write this lines because no woman deserves
to get the public ofenses that Elisabeth is getting.

Elisabeth, keep working ! We (you, me, Joe!) will
make a ton of mistakes... but we can not forget the
goals and the promise of a better internet.

"Don Quijote" said : "they are barking Sancho! it is
a sign that we are moving! "

Let's go Elisabeth !

Javier
Javier Rodriguez                     jrl@mail.lima.net.pe
AXISNET                                    VicePresident
Peruvian Association of Internet Users and ISPs
Other duties: ECOMLAC      ISOC -PERU      IPCE