[ga] Re: [IFWP] List security and vindication.

Hmm, doesn't the RBL also target ISPs and providers who aid and enable spammers
like pccf.net?  Wouldn't that make diebold.net and vrx.net potential targets of
Vixie's blacklist since they host pccf.net (who was blacklisted on the RBL
before they renumbered into a new IP block in diebold.net to get around it).

An interesting note today on the RBL.  MS has implemented its use on their
Hotmail service.
http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1005-200-1433577.html

The article mentions some "settlement" they had to reach with NSI previously.
I'd be interested in knowing the details of that settlement, but I doubt MAPS
or NSI will discuss them.

--
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934