[ga] Since nobody in authority wants to announce it...

The other 6 ICANN BoD seats have been filled.  The story's at:

http://www.newsbytes.com/pubNews/99/138426.html

Quick rundown:

PSO: Vint Cerf (US), Phil Davidson (Eur) J.F. Abramatic (Eu)
ASO: Ken Fockler (CA) Pindar Wong (Asia) Rob Blokzijl (Eu)

One obvious question:  How'd the PSO elect two Europeans?  I thought
things had to be regionally exlusive?  Or was that just something the
NC decided for us as well?

One obvious observation:  Anyone else bothered by the fact that we have
to find out what ICANN's doing from third-party news outlets and
interpreting the main ICANN and 3 SO pages?

Communication, people.  It's the heart of everything we're doing.  Learn
to make use of it.

--
Mark C. Langston
mark@bitshift.org