Re: [ga] Since nobody in authority wants to announce it...

all,

PSO is not complying with the geographical diversity rule at all.
In addition to two europeans and one american for ICANN Board,
ALL Protocol Council members are from europe or usa.

We should question on this practice to ICANN Board as well as PSO
in LA next week.

chon