Re: [ga] Since nobody in authority wants to announce it...

Mark C. Langston wrote:

> One obvious question:  How'd the PSO elect two Europeans?  I thought
> things had to be regionally exlusive?  Or was that just something the
> NC decided for us as well?

The answer's simple, Mark. When the Board (ISOC and CORE) don't like
the way things are going, they invoke a bylaw like the geographic
diversity rule, in order to make it go their way. When they like
what's happening, the bylaws don't mean a thing to them.

The bylaws, rules, meetings, incorporation, and everything else are
just a stunt to trick the foolish and unwary. ICANN is an agenda.
ISOC created it. Vint Cerf will be chairman of the Board, and ISOC
and CORE will have their way with the Internet.

Michael Sondow           I.C.I.I.U.     http://www.iciiu.org
Tel. (718)846-7482                        Fax: (603)754-8927