Re: [ga] Santiago DNSO GA Chair

Dennis,

I would advice that you read the bylaws. The NC is mandated to elect the
Chair of the DNSO, not the ccTLDs.

As you well try to deform, we have not *proposed* anybody as Chair of the
DNSO. Following the mandate of the ICANN bylaws, be have *elected* a Chair
for the meeting. If you have any complaints, please address them to ICANN,
asking them to change  the bylaws, instead of trying to destroy the work
that others have been doing organizing the Santiago meeting while you just
sat back. Your ambitions are not above the bylaws.

Again, the choice of Nii Quaynor did not encounter in the Names Council the
oposition of the Director of CENTR, the organization of which you are
president. You should coordinate internally, instead of advocating a
violation of the bylaws.

Javier