Re[2]: [ga] Santiago DNSO GA Chair

Friday, July 30, 1999, 2:04:47 PM, Javier SOLA <javier@aui.es> wrote:

> Dennis,

> I would advice that you read the bylaws. The NC is mandated to elect the
> Chair of the DNSO, not the ccTLDs.

Hello Javier.  I see you have time to respond to messages here, but
not to respond to private email requests for Working Group C

May I inquire as to the reasons for the delay in accommodating my
request?

Is anyone else experiencing significant delays in requests to be added
to working group lists?

--
William X. Walsh
General Manager, DSo Internet Services

The Law is not your mommy or daddy to go crying
to every time you have something to whimper about.