RE: [ga] Re: Revised Agenda proposal

Anthony,

I can only give to you the same answer that I have given to Dennis.

There is a representative of your organization in the Names Council, Bill
Semich. The Names Council approved this arrangement quite some time ago and
has reconfirmed it yesterday in its meeting.

You should go back to your organizations and assure that you discuss things
before they go to Names Council meetings.

By the way. It was also decided some time ago that the Chairman of this
particular Assembly will be Nii Quaynor (the third ccTLD representative,
together with Bill and Fay). Not Fay nor Bill complained about this
decisions. Please make sure that you coordinate with your representatives.

Javier