[ga] Santiago DNSO GA Chair

Javier,

I think the proposal by the Interim Names Council to have Nii
Quaynor chair the DNSO General Assembly in Santiago is an
excellent one.

However, I do take the view that the General Assembly should be
consulted in this matter.

Dennis

> By the way. It was also decided some time ago that the Chairman of this
> particular Assembly will be Nii Quaynor (the third ccTLD representative,
> together with Bill and Fay). Not Fay nor Bill complained about this
> decisions. Please make sure that you coordinate with your representatives.
>
> Javier

Dennis M. Jennings
Director, Computing Services, University College Dublin.
Address:  Daedalus Building, Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland
E-mail:  Dennis.Jennings@ucd.ie
Telephone:  +353-(1) 706 7817
Fax:        +353-(1) 706 2362