[ga-watchdog]

[ga-watchdog] Re: FW: Todd's vote on the motions.

Dear Todd,

We are sorry to inform you that your message posted to
Joanna Lane, member to the Watchdog Committee, cannot
be taken into account.

There are several reasons.

1. Only subscribers to the DNSO GA Voting Registry, cf.
   http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/2000.GA-voting-rules.html,
   are posted voting ballots and participate in the DNSO GA' votes.

   We have been verifying the Electorate Roll to the b12 vote,
   http://www.dnso.org/secretariat/b12.rosterindex.html
   and could not find your name there.

2. It could happen that a subscriber to the DNSO GA
   Voting Registry just send an informal vote, as you did.

   We take into account only ballots which follow
   "Basic outline of the voting process", as posted
   at http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/2002.GA-b12-outline.html

   By doing so, we want to ensure that only votes from members
   to the Voting Registry are taken into account,
   and that there is no misinterpretation of the voter's will.

We encourage you to subscribe to the Voting Registry,
cf. http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/2000.GA-voting-registry.html
and are looking forward to your participation in next votes.

Thank you,
DNSO Secretariat

--
GA Watchdog Committee