[ga-watchdog]

RE: [ga-watchdog] Request for advice - Andrew McMeikan

Good morning.

> Shall I send the ballot prepared for andrew.mcmeikan@mitswa.com.au
> to McMeikanA@logica.com ?

Please don't.
I believe thet it is the elector's responsibility to register with the
correct address and to keep the address up to date in the registry. If you
intervene in this case, with the ballot box already open, you create a
precedent.

> I tend to believe Andrew McMeikan is one person with two
> email addresses.

Even if this was true, the situation would not change: people register with
one address, ant that will be the one and only reference address, we are not
allowed to guess.
Let me give you another example. I checked the
http://www.dnso.org/secretariat/rosterproblems.html page, I know the new
addresses of at least two people listed there: if we follow the same logic
we should send the ballots to them as well.

Regards
Roberto

This email message is intended only for the use of the named recipient.
Information contained in this email message and its attachments may be
privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this
communication to others. Also please notify the sender by replying to this
message and then delete it from your system.
--
GA Watchdog Committee