[ga-rules]

Re: [ga-rules] Daily post limits

Eric Dierker wrote:

> Ain't the word rule great. Law I understand, regulation I understand, custom I
> understand but as you all know I have a real hard time with rules ;-}
>
> Mr. Walsh will you please chair this list?
>
> "William S. Lovell" wrote:
>
> > "William X. Walsh" wrote:

> > > The issue is what constitutes an "official post."
> >
> > The issue is Stockholm.  Leave it off, huh?
> >

> Mr. Lovell if you have something to say about Stockholm, let us hear but do not use
> that as an excuse to stifle discussion. We would already have a set of motion rules
> but Stockholm was an excuse to put it off, please check the tiny archives of this
> list.

I shall indeed have things to say about Stockholm. Point is, if one has any concept of
priorities, there has been time since the dawn of the cave man to resolve mail list
rules,
and I don't think that this window right now is the best time to tackle all the
necessary
resolution about list rules -- that could surely be put off until after Stockholm. We
all
may do or die because of Stockholm; I doubt we will over list rules.

Bill Lovell

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.